What’s Happening in Orlando!
• Prices are still low, but they have been increasing for 24 consecutive months!
• We now have over 62 million visitors coming here every year – that’s huge growth from only 49 million in 2009
• Disney and Universal are investing huge amounts in their parks on new attractions
• $1.5 billion is being invested to expand the airport, over $2 billion is being invested in an expanded I-4 Interstate & the Sun Rail is soon to connect Poinciana with Downtown Orlando
• And the area has now become a hub for innovation in aerospace, life sciences, digital media and more!
What a deal! Fully furnished 2 Bed/2 Bath Third floor condo with tenant in place until April 30, 2016. This property is zoned for long or short-term rental and located within moments of Central Florida’s World famous attractions including easy access to all Disney attractions, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Shopping & Restaurants
Great opportunity to own a refurbished 1 bedroom / 1 bath condo in a growing US city, and close to everything. The Walden Palms development features a community pool and tennis courts. Only 10-15 minutes down the Interstate 4 from all the major attractions and only few minutes from the best shopping in Orlando at the famous Mall at millennia.
Great return on this ideal 2nd floor 2 bed 2 bath condo with lake views in a quiet and convenient location Park Lake at Parsons. Surrounded by lakes, the complex has a nice clubhouse with fitness and a community pool overlooking the lake. Next to several medical facilities including the Brandon Medical Center and close to excellent schools.