The connections between Ireland and the United States run deep – and the same is true for the Feltrim Group.
Chief Executive Officer Garrett Kenny hails from Dublin, which is why Feltrim Group was among the first businesses to join the Irish American Chamber of Commerce Florida and is now a proud Silver Sponsor.
With St Patrick’s Day just a month or so away, it is a good time to highlight the many links between Florida, where developer and agent Feltrim Group is based, and Ireland.
The United States is Ireland’s number one business partner and US companies have US $204billion in foreign direct investment in Ireland, more than in the BRIC economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China) or all of South America.
Within America, Florida is the second most important state for Irish companies to do business, according to a report by Forbes magazine.
The Irish American Chamber of Commerce Florida exists to:
- Further business, professional, government, and educational contacts between Florida and Ireland
- Provide a networking forum, for Irish and Irish-American professionals, businesspeople, educators, and government officials
- Further other Irish-American causes, cultural and otherwise, within Florida, such as St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, Irish music, Irish GAA sports
- Enjoy the company of Irish families, friends, and colleagues with similar interests
- Promote the Irish language and other Irish traditions
- Enjoy the experience
Mr Kenny , who featured in a special video to promote the chamber, says being a member has helped Feltrim Group make new contacts and grow its business on both sides of the Atlantic.
“We know the way Irish people think and the high standards expected and when we come together to work on a job, we all pull together.
“Although I have lived and worked in Central Florida for many years, I am surprised at the number of people I meet with Irish heritage.
“The chamber is ideal for establishing new contacts, discovering new business opportunities – and just having a good, old-fashioned Irish celebration – which is just what we will do on Tuesday 17 March – St Patrick’s Day.”
Feltrim Group’s background and experience means it is also in a special position to be able to help Irish citizens who want to buy real estate in and around Orlando for holiday homes or investment or to emigrate to Central Florida.
For more details about joining the Irish American Chamber of Commerce Florida, go to http://irishchamberflorida.com/join-chamber/