For those looking for Florida property bargains, Feltrim Group has unveiled the latest refurbished properties. All the homes have been recently updated and have tenants in place, so are ideal for buy-to-let investors.
Download a flyer on the properties here
There is nowhere better right now to invest in real estate than in Central Florida, says Garrett Kenny, Chief Executive Officer of leading developer and agent.
Real estate prices in and around Orlando are still low, but they have been increasing for 50 months and refurbished properties with tenants offer excellent value for money and offer strong investment income.
Feltrim Group’s discounted Central Florida properties include:
- An entry-level, one-bed condo at Orchard Springs, Winter Haven, from $49,500, providing a 9.5% annual rental yield. The 826 square foot (76.7 square metre) property is an end unit with windows on three sides. Winter Haven is one of Orlando’s best suburbs and close to Legoland Florida.
- A one-bed condo near the stylish mall at Millennia, Orlando, offering a rental yield of 7.5%. The one-bed, one-bath 560 square foot (52 square metre) Walden Palms development property features a community pool and tennis courts. It is just 10-15 minutes down the Interstate 4 from all the major attractions and only few minutes from the best shopping in Orlando at the famous Mall at Millennia.
- A two-bed condo in the Brandon area of Tampa costs $72,000 and provides a 12.9% yield.
The two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is 916 square feet (85 square metres) and has great lake views in a quiet and convenient location Park Lake at Parsons. The complex has a nice clubhouse with fitness and a community pool overlooking the lake and is next to several medical facilities including the Brandon Medical Center and close to excellent schools.
- A Disney-area condo at Secret Lake, Kissimmee, is $89,900 and offers a 5.9% rental return.
The fully-furnished two -bed, two-bath third floor condo has a tenant in place until 30 April, 2016. This property is zoned for long or short-term rental and near Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, shops and restaurants.
- A spacious three-bed condo at Winter Haven, Orlando, also at $89,900, is a great investment property, as it has a tenant in place until April 2017. The three-bedroom, two-bathroom block-built home has a large yard and provides a rental return of 9.4% a year. The condo is in Jan Phyl Village, close to shopping and schools.
- A large two-bed condo at Feltrim Group’s own development, Tuscana Resort, at ChampionsGate, for $115,000, which provides a rental yield of 5% per annum. The two-bed, two bath top-floor property is 1,234 square feet (105.3 square metres) and is in a fantastic location within this beautiful condo resort. ChampionsGate includes three Greg Norman-designed golf courses, shopping, and supermarket within walking distance and is 10 minutes from the gates of Disney, so is an ideal rental or holiday home.
- A spacious, fully-renovated three-bed bungalow at Poinciana, Kissimmee, has 1,915 square feet (85 square metres) of space comes with appliances and features granite countertops, ceramic tile in the living and kitchen areas and carpet throughout the bedrooms. The $148,900 property carries a rental yield of 6.6%. It is in a prime location in Village I, within walking distance to local shopping centers, post office, library and supermarket.
- This two-bed Poinciana villa in a lovely gated development beside Lake Marion offers 6% net leaseback for three years. The beautifully furnished 1,056 square foot (98 square metre) property is on a new gated development with a clubhouse, private pool, gym and tennis court.
- This newly renovated three-bed, two-bathroom property at Winding Ridge in the popular area of Kissimmee is right in the heart of the action. The spacious 1,274 square foot (118 square metre) property, which costs $134,000, is close to theme parks and the main intersections. It is an ideal rental property and turnkey investment.
Feltrim Chief Executive Offer, Garrett Kenny, says, “These developments are so popular that most have just a few units left. If you want a worry-free buy-to-let option, without the hassle of having to find your own tenant, then this is the way to go. All the properties offer excellent returns and are exclusively available through Feltrim.”
“The vast majority of our clients are based abroad, and assisting these kinds of clients is our focus. Our business is based around you, and the reason we started this business was to fill a gap in the market for a trustworthy property management company that could better assist the clients we had introduced to property in Orlando.”
Head of International Sales, Angela Kenny, says, “Here at the Feltrim Group we’re very proud to have been a leading player in Orlando property since 1996, and since that time we have built and sold over $600 million worth of property in the area.
“What sets us apart is a commitment to integrity, honesty, professionalism and hard work. We’ve earned a reputation over time as honest professionals that international clients and partners can rely on. We’re proud of this reputation and plan to keep it!”
Don’t forget to download the flyer here !
To inquire about the properties, phone Feltrim Group on +1 863 353 0011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.